Kingfisher provides online training as a mobiliser. Although face to face meetings are always better in terms of disciple making relationships, the capabilities of e-learning often makes it a useful alternative. Kingfisher will do online training for selected groups of leaders who are not otherwise available.
Outcomes of the training:
The aim is to equip, coach and mentor you as a leader towards the following outcomes:
- To understand the Kingfisher working definition of mobilising.
- To understand the concepts of the kingdom, disciple-making and transformation.
- To understand the mobilising framework.
- To understand the basic mobilising process.
Beliefs and attitudes:
- To see and understand yourself as a mobilising leader
- To see and understand your calling towards God’s kingdom movement.
Mobilising skills to learn and be coached on:
- To be able to start a mobilising process within your own context.
- To be able to use the mobilising framework as a practical tool to journey with others.
Practices to be coached and mentored on:
- To internalise, contextualise and integrate the content of the mobilising framework in your ministry.
- To plan, execute and evaluate a mobilising cycle within your own context.
- To write a case study on your journey as a final assignment to receive a certificate of completion of this first level of training. The written assignments will form part of your case study and as a record of your understanding and planning for your ministry as a mobilising leader.
- The training will take place over a time span of eight to ten weeks and you should budget a solid hour of working daily in order to be able to complete the theoretical aspects of the course.
- The outcomes of each course will be determined by submitted assignments, practical planning for application afterwards as well as the interaction and discussion between participants.
- Coaching and mentoring will continue afterwards if desired by email, Skype or discussion group participation.
- It is of vital importance that you should have regular internet available. You should also have Skype or Google Hangout as personal discussion is of vital importance. Our experience is that without fail was that everyone who did not complete the course, could not keep up because of difficulties in personal scheduling or internet access.
Please ensure that you enroll soon, as we would like to keep the groups to a manageable size to ensure personal mentoring and guidance.
The cost? In terms of obedience to the Lord, it may cost quite a lot, but in terms of money it will be priceless and free.