Kingfisher’s involvement in India goed back to to at least 2005 and we have been involved in training of pastors on local level, in Bible Schools and ministries. We are in the process of establishing “KMC India” and look forward to what the Lord will be doing in India.
Kingfisher international support service and the developing KMC India works towards the following goals:
- Establish Kingfisher India in partnership with the Kingfisher family.
- Work towards an indigenous disciple-making movement.
- Equip, coach and mentor Indian leaders in their tasks in a disciple making way.
- Identify new opportunities and partnerships in churches, Bible Schools and other ministry organisations.
- Establish a KMC India Leader’s forum and connect them with the rest of the movement.
Bendang Toshi and his wife Apokla Ben is the leading couple, assisted by Raju Gungantiwar and soon also by Pranab Kumar. Piet and Dekseltjie Steyn will be available on behalf of the international support service during the next two to three years as needed.